adjective, shin·i·er, shin·i·est.
- Bright or glossy in appearance.
- An old western and space western phrase meaning good or valuable. Can also be used as an exclamation. For example, “That’s just shiny!”
- Browncoat slang for “cool”.
This awesome Firefly/Serenity-inspired Image is screen-printed on 100% cotton pre-shrunk tee-shirts. These will be strictly limited, printing only the amount we need to fulfill the pre-orders. The deadline to order is midnight, Friday June 1st (pacific time). After that, we will not be printing this specific design ever again…so you snooze, you lose! ONLY 15 bucks, and FREE SHIPPING to anywhere within the United States.
Use the social buttons on FSC tees to share and enter my give-away!
19 Notes/ Hide
- purplecactus reblogged this from shirtistnetwork
- shirtistnetwork reblogged this from emmaharckham and added:
- emmaharckham reblogged this from synaptyx
- stalledaction reblogged this from karenhallion
- anthonypipitone reblogged this from castlepop
- castlepop reblogged this from shirtistnetwork
- robpwood reblogged this from synaptyx
- perdita00 reblogged this from synaptyx
- karenhallion reblogged this from synaptyx
- doodledojo reblogged this from fanboy30
- doodledojo likes this
- fanboy30 reblogged this from synaptyx
- robotrobotrobot reblogged this from maclac
- maclac reblogged this from synaptyx
- synaptyx posted this